We work to resolve your legal problem!
If you want to resolve your legal problem, you may ask for a solution from experienced persons or lawyers. To seek advise you always go through lengthy procedures like gathering information regarding the expert lawyer to meet your requirement. You then have meet his assistant, book an appointment, rush to catch the appointment and then when you sit in front of the lawyer the actual process towards getting advice starts. Even after getting advice it is a not always that you feel completely satisfied.Read More
- The Consumer Protection (Amendment) Bill, 201117-January-2012
- National Mission for Delivery of Justice and Legal Reform13-August-2011
- Gorkhaland Territorial Memorandum of Agreement.pdf23-July-2011
- Maharashtra State Youth Policy Declaration20-Jun-2011
- 15-May-2011Legal Practitioners (Regulations and Maintenance of Standards in Professions, Protecting the Interest of Clients and Promoting the Rule of Law) Act, 2010